RSI consults, architects, deploys and supports complete compliance and cybersecurity solutions. RSI’s NIST experts will prepare contractors for the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) which combines various cybersecurity standards and best practices and map these controls and processes across 5 maturity levels that range from basic cyber hygiene to advanced. Once the gap assessment for any of the 5 levels is complete, contractors are then ready to engage with an accredited CMMC Third Party Assessment Organizations (C3PAOs) to conduct the certification assessments and issue CMMC certificates to Defense Industrial Base (DIB) companies at the appropriate level.
CMMC Certification Preparation
How We Do it
RSI will ease the burden of CMMC readiness tasks, all with oversight from a virtual Chief Information Security Officer.
Phase 1: Boundary Workshop
- RSI NIST Consultants will engage with a cross-functional team within your organization to determine what work needs to be done to comply with DFARS/CMMC requirements.
- his workshop exercise is designed to address the scope of the CUI environment and address CMMC requirements throughout the organization. This consists of 7 levels of scoping including systems, controls, organizational process, and supply chain.
Phase 2: Baseline Assessment
- RSI will perform a baseline assessment that measures your implementation of CMMC controls against your scoped environment.
- Develop the required Systems Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M).
Phase 3: Platform Configuration
Implement RSI’s Security Program Management, a feature-rich SaaS platform that helps clients visualize their progress, allows for cross-channel communication, assignment of POAM tasks, document repository, scheduling control activities, and more.
Phase 4: POAM Implementation & Support
Assign POAM tasks, track remediation efforts and keep record of progress over time.
Key Program Deliverables
- DFARS/CMMC gap assessment
- Roadmap for improvement
- Remediation report
- Systems Security Plan (SSP)
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
RSI – YOUR SOURCE FOR REMEDIATION
If your readiness assessment has revealed varying levels of risks to your organization’s critical data, RSI quickly delivers remediation services to enhance your cyber risk posture such as Disaster Recovery Strategy & Planning, Business Continuity Strategy & Planning, customized IT Policies & Procedures, and more.
VISUALIZING YOUR PROGRESS
Feature-Rich SaaS Platform:
- Enhanced dashboard view of progress
- Drill down into each control to track progress of sub-controls
- Assign tasks
- House artifacts of compliance
- Audit-ready reporting
THE RSI DIFFERENCE
Strategic vCISO Guidance Every Step of the Way – Link to vCISO /Consulting page
- Strategic Advisory during your assessment to ensure we accurately gauge your threat environment.
- Assist your efforts to enhance your security posture an increase your cyber confidence.
- Support your organization in remediation efforts after the assessment has been completed.
Managed Security Services – 24×7 – Link to managed security services page
- With RSI’s expertise and years of experience, organizations are better able to protect themselves from preventable incidents, efficiently respond to unexpected events, and quickly mitigate threats