RSI’s Managed Services clients are covered 24×7 with live technical support.
At RSI, managed services is more than just watching your network. It’s about being engaged with your IT team, proactively coordinating projects with vendors, and ensuring your network assets are available, scalable and protected. Our wide range of processes and functions will result in improved operations and predictable IT spending.
All RSI Managed IT Services clients receive:
- 24×7 Live Tech Support – from employees located in the US!
- Comprehensive Onboarding Services
- Dedicated Support – the entire team will know how to service your organization
- Network Monitoring
The Services We Deliver
- 24×7 Live Tech Support
- Software & Firmware Updates to ensure that your critical network infrastructure is running the latest versions.
- Patch Management to prevent data breaches, identify and fix vulnerabilities and ensure devices are running the latest software versions.
- End-Point Monitoring & Security to enhance the protection of critical data and resources.
- Monitoring up/down status of network equipment, computers, mobile devices, and servers with pro-active problem-resolution.
- Vendor Management and Coordination to reduce complexity and create efficiencies.
- Strategic Technology Planning and how it fits with Disaster Recovery Strategy and Business Continuity Plans.
- Annual/Bi-Annual Penetration Testing to ensure evolving vulnerabilities are addressed.
- Alerting to ensure someone is managing the critical alerts.
- New User Assistance to ensure uniformity and appropriate access and privileges.
- Moves-Adds-Changes, because you simply don’t have time to juggle all the small details.
Vendor Management Activities
RSI supports your IT team by handling time-consuming vendor management activities.
- Manage Software Licenses – order new licenses, manage renewals
- Open help desk tickets with vendors and work with them to resolve issues
- Single Point-of-Contact to coordinate activities will all vendors before, during, and after turn-up of systems
- Single Point-of-Contact for administrative portals and access management
- Review contracts, SLA’s, and enforce provisions with vendors
- Review contractual costs with actual cost of vendor