Continuous penetration testing and vulnerability scanning can help identify vulnerabilities in an organization’s network and systems that may otherwise be missed by periodic assessments. This helps to ensure that the security posture of an organization is always up-to-date and can protect against the latest threats.
Types of Testing
- Internal & External Tests
- Continuous & One-time Tests
- Manual & Automated Tests
- Compliance Tests
What We Test
- Web Applications
- Wireless networks
- Cloud infrastructure
- Operating systems
How We Do It
- Examine internet-facing systems and identify the most common vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of those systems.
- Safeguard the stability of systems under test.
- Prove exploitability by pursuing vulnerabilities to the point of compromise.
- Discover all Internet-facing assets a hacker could find as potential entry-points into your network.
- Identify additional attack surfaces exposed by cloud and federated services.
- Identify known and common vulnerabilities on Internet-facing systems and web applications.
- Identify confidential data exposure on publicly available resources.
- Identifying less severe vulnerabilities that can be used together to obtain unauthorized access to systems, applications, and sensitive data.
- Verify findings using manual penetration testing techniques and removing false positives.
- Remediation Reporting – RSI delivers actionable guidance for how to remediate verified vulnerabilities by providing details on each issue found, where we found it and how to resolve the issues with specific instructions.
- Manual & Automated Testing – RSI’s tenured engineers have the expertise, creativity, and a myriad of tools to augment automated testing to gain access to IT systems and demonstrate how a threat actor could access IT resources or breach sensitive data.
- Ability to Help Remediate – Once issues are identified and validated, you need an organization with depth in skill to help you remediate critical issues.
Persistence & Vigilance
- Detect new security threats as soon as they appear to quickly respond and mitigate the risk before it can cause any damage.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory frameworks and cyber insurance policies that require regular vulnerability scans and penetration testing.
- Maintain a proactive approach so that potential vulnerabilities can be identified and addressed before they are exploited by attackers.